Just wanted to let y’all know about a little limited edition goodie that we are offering over here….
Maybe you have a daughter off at college and you want to send her a Valentine’s Day package, or maybe your teenager just loves getting mail [don't we all?]. I remember vividly the fear and angst of going to school on Valentine’s Day as a single teenager. Not fun. But my parents were always intentional and really sweet on Valentine’s Day, so I’m hoping this will help you bless your daughter/granddaughter/little sister/friend this year.
On a day when everyone is saying “be mine,” we hope this is the perfect way to remind her to “be His.”
This “be His” package includes:
- A personally autographed copy of Perfectly Unique
- 5 Perfectly Unique folded notecards and 5 pink envelopes [they are totes brand new and adorable and these girls will be the FIRST to have them!]
- A fabric flower pin that can be clipped in your hair or pinned on your jacket or backpack
- A Valentine’s card letting her know who the gift is from
- A little handmade Valentine happy reminder her to “be His”
- Glitter [duh]
The total cost is $25 and that includes shipping [within the continental USA]! And there is a spot on PayPal where you can tell me who to sign the book to and who to sign the Valentine from- it’s under the shipping address where it says “note to seller”. Fancy, eh?
To insure / ensure [both are right, I'm scared of being wrong, so both it shall be] … to MAKE SURE this arrives by Valentine’s Day (Feb 14), you must order by next Monday, February 11.
Jeremiah 31:3 (The Message)
“I have never quit loving you and never will. Expect love, love, and more love!”